2016-02-01

Tulip & smoothie time

 


Bought some tulips the other day to brighten up my day,
and for a good reason. I've had some pretty strong flu symptoms for couple
of days now and I sure hope I will feel better soon.
 
I guess it's that time of the year that people get sick easily
but then when it hits you it sure feels so bad.
 
I've eaten so many Strepsils already and taken C-vitamin drinks every morning
and I've also been drinking hot drinks and taken some extra vitamins,
so I would think I would get rid off this thing soon.
 
--
 
Ostin tässä muutama päivä sitten vähän tulppaaneja tuomaan iloa
päivääni ja ihan hyvästä syystä.
 
Minulla on ollut muutaman päivää aikamoiset flunssan oireet ja
toivon todella voivani jo pian paremmin.
 
Kai tämä on sitä aikaa vuodesta, kun ihmiset sairastuvat helposti
flunssaan, mutta sitten kun tauti todella iskee omalle kohdalle, niin
 kylläpä vaan tuntuu tosi kurjalta.
 
Strepsilsejä on tullut syötyä jo yksi liuska, C-porejuomaa on tullut kiskottua
joka aamu ja kuumia juomia on tullut myös juotua ja vitskuja muutenkin
tankattua, että eiköhän tämä tästä kohta tauti tokene ;-)
 
 
I've also made some yummy smoothies even though
this one didn't save me from flu though.
 
Olen tehnyt myös maukkaita smoothieita, vaikka tämä ei kyllä
minua flunssalta pelastanut.
 
Helpon smoothie-ohjeen voit lukaista Kotiliesi blogista :-)
 
Sari

2 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Sorry you have been ill, Sari. There is a lot of that going around here. Tulips are a sure way to cheer you up. In the middle of winter, fresh flowers are always a good thing.

Hope you feel better soon.
Linda

Sari kirjoitti...

Thanks Linda for your kind words. Just came home from pharmacy and bought some new vitamine products with zinc that are told to be very effective.

I sure hope they will work soon.

Tulips are my favorite flowers during winter/early Spring and I bring them home constantly since they are so cheap now :-)

Have a wonderful week and I hope you stay healthy there!