2016-06-03

Have you heard of KitchenTime?


Have you heard of KitchenTime webshop where you can find many
nice things for your kitchen and for your home as well?

I had a chance to try out KitchenTime webshop and ordered these
wonderdul Rörstrand Mon Amie plates and kitchen towel.

And all I can say is
that they are gorgeous!

--

Oletko sinä kuullut KitchenTime nettikaupasta,
josta löydät kaikkea ihanaa keittiöön ja muuallekin kotiin?

Sain mahdollisuuden testata KitchenTimen nettikauppaa ja tilasin sieltä
aivan ihastuttavat Rörstrandin Mon Amie lautaset ja keittiöpyyhkeen.

Ja en voi muuta sanoa kuin,
että ne ovat ihastuttavia!



The shipment arrived to my nearest postal office and the products were carefully
packed and individually wrapped so no worries that anything would break during the shipment.

Postipaketti saapui läheiseen postitoimistoon ja tuotteet oli huolella pakattu erikseen,
joten ei huolta siitä, että mitään menisi lähetyksen aikana rikki.


I'm very pleased with these beautiful plates and that pretty kitchen towel.
I think I may need to think about ordering couple of more things from KitchenTime.

I already noticed KitchenTime sells Rörstrand's Eden series which is
my other favorite from that brand.

Go check our what products might interest you.
Some items are also on discount now as I just noticed.


--

Olen kyllä erittäin tyytyväinen näihin kauniisiin astioihin ja tuohon ihanaan
keittiöpyyhkeeseen. Luulen, että minun pitää vielä hiukan täydentää tilaustani.

Lisäksi kiinnitin huomiota KitchenTimen sivustoilla myös
kauniisiin Rörstrandin Eden-astioihin.

Käy sinäkin kurkkaamassa, mitkä tuotteet voisivat kiinnostaa.
Huomasin, että monet tuotteet ovat nyt myös alennuksessa.


Sari

2 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Love the blue and white plates. Very pretty table setting.

Linda

Sari kirjoitti...

Thanks Linda, those blue and white Mon Amie plates from Rörstrand are also my favorites. Have a nice day!