2016-03-02

Our Home Interior - Small changes in the hallway

 


Meidän eteisessä on tapahtunut taas pientä muutosta.
Tilasin Ellokselta tuollaisen pienen mustan pöydän.
 
There has been some slight changes in our hallway.
I ordered that little black table from Ellos.


Jotenkin tykkään seinustan rosoisemmasta ilmeestä.
Joskus mietin, että mitä jos laittaisi koko kämpän uusiksi
 ja sisustaisi kauttaaltaan vähän rohkeammin.
 
Somehow I really like the tougher look of this space.
Sometimes I think I'd like to change the look of our
whole house into something more daring.

 
Mutta sitten taas mietin, että jos koko talo on täynnä kontrastikkaita värejä
ja voimakkaita kuoseja, niin mahdanko kyllästyä.
 
No siinäpä taas pähkäiltävää, kun kevät tekee tuloaan ja minullakin selvästi
pyörii kaikenlaiset sisustusjutut enempi mielessä.
 
Mutta seuraavaksi lähden kaupungille ostamaan kukkasia ja viemään
turhaa sisustushärpäkettä kirpparille.
 
Nähdään!
 
--
 
But then I start to think that if our house is full of contrasty colors
and strong patterns, I may get bored with the look soon.
 
Well here is something to think about now that Spring is coming and I also
find myself thinking about decorating our house more often.
 
Next I will head to town to buy some flowers and take some extra
home decor stuff to local flea market.
 
See you!
 
 
Sari

2 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Interesting combination of decorating items.

Linda

Sari kirjoitti...

Thank you Linda and have a nice day!