2015-11-09

Christmas themed blogger Evening at Herkku ja Lahja Murena


Last week I visited a lovely store in Salo Herkku ja Lahja Murena.
We had a Christmas themed blogger evening there and had a chance to
see what this store can offer for Christmas season.
 
Olin viime viikolla vierailulla tässä ihastuttavassa Herkku ja Lahja Murena-liikkeessä Salossa.
 Meillä oli siellä jouluhenkinen blogi-ilta, jonka aikana saimme nähdä,
mitä kaikkea tämä liike tarjoaa joulun alla meille asiakkaille.

 
My favorite things in this store are all the goodies it has to offer for food lovers :-)
One of my favorite brands is Nicolas Vahe and Murena has a
wide selection of e.g. their products.
 
Omia suosikkejani tässä liikkeessä ovat kaikki herkut, mitä liikkeessä on tarjota ruoan ystäville :-)
Yksi suosikkituotemerkeistäni on Nicolas Vahe ja Murenassa on laaja valikoima mm. heidän tuotteitaan.


I also like all these italian products like those good quality pastas,
risottos, pestos, olive oils etc.
 
On the right hand photos the owner Miina Laukkanen is talking about Le Pere Pelletier 
laundry vinaigrette that I also ended up buying.
Leaves a fresh and soft feel to clothes and also seems to
make the washing machine cleaner and fresher :-)

--
 
Pidän myös liikkeen italialaisista ruokatuotteista, kuten hyvälaatuisista
tuorepastoista, risotoista, pestoista, oliiviöljyistä jne.
 
Oikeanpuoleisessa kuvassa liikkeen omistaja Miina Laukkanen esittelee meille
Le Pere Pelletierin pyykkietikkaa, jota lähti yksi pullo minunkin matkaani.
Olen sitä nyt muutaman kerran lisännyt huuhteluaineen tapaan pyykin joukkoon
jtäytyy sanoa, että ihan hyvä tuote on kyseessä.
 Se raikastuttaa ja pehmentää pyykkiä ja siinä sivussa raikastaa myös pyykkikoneen :-)

 
And being a liqorice lover I just cannot resist these Lakrids products.
They look so fancy and taste so good!
At Murena they also have a very nice selection of mulled wines and also all sorts
of little goodies to go with the wine.
 
Ja lakritsan ystävänä en voi vastustaa näitä Lakrids-tuotteista.
Ne näyttävät niin ihanilta ja maistuvat niin hyviltä!
Niin ja Murenasta löytyy valtava valikoima myös erilaisia glögejä ja
erilaisia pikkuherkkuja glögille makupareiksi.


And what about some Christmas coffee :-)
 
Ja sitten vähän joulukahvia :-)

 
We could also try out these delicious teas from Niipperi selection. My favorites were
 Mudcake, Rooibos and Mint and Chocolate. Can you guess who likes chocolate ;-)
 
Meillä oli myös mahdollisuus maistaa ihania teelaatuja Niipperi valikoimista.
Omia suosikkejani oli Mudcake, Rooibos ja Mint and Chocolate.
Ei varmaan vaikea arvata, kuka täällä pitää suklaasta :-)


Niipperi had also made us delicious little snacks to go with their teas.
They all tasted so good!
 
Niipperi oli myös valmistanut meille ihania pikku snackseja, jotka sopivat kivasti
eri teelaatujen kanssa. Ne olivat kaikki niin hyviä!

 
For tea lovers there is also a special tea Christmas calendar available.
 
Teen ystäville on myös tarjolla oma tee-joulukalenteri.

 
Murena also has a nice selection of Christmas decor, ornaments, candles etc.
 
Murenassa on myös kiva valikoima erilaisia joulukoristeita, kynttilöitä jne.


 
I had buy couple of those houses that you can use as tealight or candle holders.
I just love their rough look.
 
Minun oli pakko ostaa pari tuollaista betonitaloa, joita voi käyttää kynttilöille tai tuikuille.
 Minusta niiden rouhea ilme on aivan ihana.




I also really liked these candles in black and silvery white.
They have this nice shape that reminds me of Christmas ornaments.
 
I will post a nice collaboration that has something to do with one of my favorite topicd - food.
 More about that subject later this week.
 
Have a nice week!
 
--
 
Pidän myös tosi paljon näistä mustista ja hopeanhohtoisen valkoisista kynttilöistä.
Niiden muoto muistuttaa hiukan kuusenkoristeita.
 
Minulla on tulossa postaus liittyen erääseen kivaan ruoka-aiheiseen yhteistyöhön,
mutta siitä lisää hiukan myöhemmin tällä viikolla.
 
Mukavaa alkanutta viikkoa!
 
 
Sari

12 kommenttia:

M A R I K A kirjoitti...

Voi kuinka upea ilta teillä on ollut ♡
Pitääkin joskus päästä käymään noin ihastuttavaa paikassa.

Sari kirjoitti...

Hei Marika! Kannattaa kyllä poiketa Murenaan, siellä on kaikkea ihanaa jouluksi kotiin, ruoanlaittoon, lahjaksi ja koristeiksi ;-)

naurispelto kirjoitti...

Onpas kivanoloinen kauppa! Täytyy pistää korvan taakse, jos tulee joskus sinnepäin Suomea asiaa. Teejoulukalenteri ois aika huippu ja mutakakkutee kuulostaa kyllä aika herkulliselta, vaikka suklaaleivonnaismieltämyksistäni huolimatta tykkään useimmiten kuitenkin enemmin sitrushedelmäisistä teestä :)

Sari kirjoitti...

Hei naurispelto. Tuo liike on täynnä kaikkea ihanaa, joten kannattaa kyllä poiketa, jos täällä suuntaa joskus liikut ;-)

Tuo mudcake tee on kyllä todella hyvää. Minä olen yleensä mustan teen ystävä, mutta välillä on kiva maistella myös hiukan uusia makuja. Ja tuossa teessä on ihanan suklainen vivahde maussa.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Oh, Sari, I wish I were there. There are so many things you have shown that I absolutely love. I must find one of those dolls with the red hat, and the stars, and the little houses that hold candles, and . . .

I have just purchased a couple new ornaments and pulled out some that I bought in Scandinavia when we visited in June. I can picture each shop where those ornaments were purchased. Smile . . .

Thank you for sharing this happy post.

Linda

Sari kirjoitti...

Hi Linda and thank you for your comment. That store is filled with wonderful things. My favorites where those houses and those dolls with red hats are actually from a danish company called Maileg. Perhaps you can find a store that ships them abroad?

If not perhaps I could send you couple of them?

I also need to go through my Christmas decor boxes and start to pull out some of the ornaments already. It's so nice to hear that you also have some ornaments from Scandinavia :-)

Have a nice day!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Hi Sari, I went on-line and found the Maileg USA site. I can buy the pixies there, but no sign of the little metal houses. I will keep looking. The mini size pixies are $28. Does that sound about right. I would not want the very large ones. Thanks for sending me in the right direction.

Linda

Sari kirjoitti...

Hi Linda. I think that 28 dollars sounds quite expensive for those little dolls. I think they are under 10 euros here. What if I go check the Oriveden from that store today and add a comment here. Or did I have your e-mail address?

I can also check the tin house manufacturer at the same time ;-)

Sari kirjoitti...

Oh wow I don't know how my phone switched the word price into a town called Orivesi ;-) But I meant price Linda ;-) ;-)

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I will send you my e-mail address to your e-mail, Sari.

Thanks for checking on this. I sooo appreciate it!

Linda

Sari kirjoitti...

Thanks Linda, I didn't have time to visit the store today but will go there tomorrow :-)

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

You are the best! Thanks again.

Linda